One of nature’s most perfect forms of nutrition, Spirulina is an amazing super food source from blue-green algae. Spirulina is a great source of vitamin A, vitamin K and other potent hytonutrients that help to aid in the body’s ability to naturally detoxify while giving our overall energy levels a huge boost. A 100% vegan product,Spirulina is a great source of nutrition anyone can benefit from.
As an ecologically sound, nutrient-rich, dietary supplement, spirulina is being investigated to address food security and malnutrition, and as dietary support in long-term space flight or Mars missions.
Its interest in food security is for lower land and water needs to produce protein and energy than required for livestock as meat sources.
Dried spirulina contains 5% water, 24% carbohydrates, 8% fat, and about 60% (51–71%) protein. Spirulina is a natural algae powder that is high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins, Vitamins A, C, D, E and minerals.
It is largely made up of protein and essential amino acids and has high natural iron content. It is considered one of the richest source of natural protein. It helps to strengthen the immune system and improves digestive health.It helps to enhance the body’s natural cleansing and detoxification.
- Dried spirulina contains about 60% (51–71%) protein.
- Spirulina helps in building immunity.
- Helps to Rejuvenate, Energize and Revitalize body and its functions
- Spirulina is rich in chlorophyll, protein, vitamins and minerals. Cleanses and detoxifies the body and purifies the blood.
- A high nutrition daily supplement with low calorie, low fat and no cholesterol.
- It reduces fatigue and boosts your stamina.
- Its rich in Iron and improves your haemoglobin levels.
- It has anti-ageing properties and is a good natural anti-oxidant
- It helps in obesity, hypertension, low immunity, anaemia and weak memory.
1. Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients
2. Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
3. spirulina positively impacts many of these factors. For example, it can lower total cholesterol, “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
4. Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
5. Have Anti-Cancer Properties
6. Reduce Blood Pressure
7. Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
8. May Be Effective Against Anemia
9. May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance
10. May Aid Blood Sugar Control